Cole & Associates
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Manager/Relationship Development Liason
at Cole & Associates
The Marketing Manager & Relationship Development Liaison is responsible to direct all marketing and branding strategies, while acting as a liaison to the entire relationship development structure, across all offices and on a national scale. Oversight includes the development of marketing strategies from concept to the implementation of messaging and materials for all marketing initiatives, with additional responsibility in collaborating with Relationship Development (RD) team/activities to support revenue growth across all offices.
Marketing Communications / Branding:
- Develop and ensure proper strategies for all company messaging/brand development.
- Lead content development and ensure proper management of website, blog, and social media.
- Ensure social media strategies and content development strengthen firm visibility, credibility and reach.
- Oversight of the design of creative tools to reinforce brand management efforts: brochures, presentations, customized qualification packages, conference displays, etc.
- Publish regular client communication, e-blasts, e-news, holiday greetings.
- Organize and maintain an effective file system to catalog all marketing materials.
- Maintain client contact database.
- Work with the staff team to organize and manage systems for gathering and managing project profiles and photos.
- Work collaboratively with internal/external team to draw information from appropriate sources.
- Develop and ensure proper strategies for all proposal development.
- Identify and track new RFP/Q opportunities - strategically analyze and recommend best approach to the response.
- Oversee the Go/No Go process, collaborating with Relationship Development (RD) Managers and Office Managers to ensure viable proposals are pursued.
- Assist Relationship Development team in collaborative team identification and securing partnering firms for project pursuit.
- Management and execution of all proposal development, to include content and copywriting.
- Ensure efficient content formulation, drafting, layout, and design of proposal and presentation materials.
- Track proposal productivity and outcomes and work with offices to meet proposal targets to see a return.
- Working with RD Managers, prompt and organize internal team, and assist as necessary, in performing prospect project debrief meetings across offices.
Relationship Development Support:
- Work with VP/Chief Strategist, Office Managers, and Relationship Development Managers to develop business development strategies for each regional office and targeted market sectors.
- Support RD team through leads tracking strategies and public agency registrations.
- Represent Cole effectively in the industry and community as requested.
- Collaborate with all staff on relationship development efforts throughout the firm.
- Identify and maintain potential business development relationships.
Build & Manage Team Support
- Oversee the selection and use of vendors for all collateral.
- Create job descriptions and identify team members, over time that progressively supports the growth of the company.
- Create a solution to proposal writing and production in 2018; maintain proposal writing efforts until a solution is secured
- Manage staff, resources, and vendors effectively.
- Strong time management skills; efficiency in managing staff and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Results-oriented and demonstrates high accountability, initiative, self-motivation, and discipline.
- Effective written and spoken communication skills.
- Analytical thinker with a natural ability to identify improvements and/or streamline work processes.
- Persuasive team player in gaining collaborative support across offices and within the team.
- Effective manager of people and processes.
- Experience in and willingness to be actively engaged in production, as well as oversight
- Willingness to take on other duties as assigned.
- Four-Year or College Degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of similar management experience required. A/E/C industry experience with a proven track record of performance preferred. Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (emphasis on Photoshop and InDesign), CRM experience are beneficial.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
It is the policy of Cole & Associates, Inc. a Missouri Corporation d.b.a Cole Design Group, Inc. in Texas & Arizona, herein referred to as "Cole" not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.