Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Service Representative (Teller)
at Citadel Banking
We're growing. Join us, and let's grow together.
Overview: Citadel's Financial Service Representatives are on the front line in our retail offices and are relied upon to perform our customers' daily banking transactions. As a Financial Service Representative, you will work one-on-one with our members to provide customer service and address basic questions or concerns they may have about their finances.
Who We Are
For more than 80 years, Citadel has steadily grown and offered stability to our customers, community, and employees. Today, Citadel provides banking, investments, and insurance services to more than 200,000 customers. As we continue to expand, we remain committed to providing the very best value to our customers. At over $3 billion in assets, we are one of the Greater Philadelphia area’s largest locally owned financial institutions, proudly serving residents of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lancaster, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties. In 2018, Citadel was ranked number one among all credit unions in Pennsylvania for providing value to our customers by Callahan & Associates, and was named one of the best performing credit unions in the nation by SNL Financial. To learn more, visit CitadelBanking.com.
At Citadel we believe in people helping people. As one of the first employees with whom our members interact, your duties would include:
- Establishing and building relationships with our members while accurately performing customers' financial transactions
- Making product recommendations that benefit our members by fulfilling their current and future needs
- Providing Citadel Class Service (Accuracy, Value, Respect, and Convenience)
What We Need:
- A customer service phenomenon with at least 1 year of cash handling experience
- A goal oriented professional with at least 6 months of sales experience
- A highly motivated, computer savvy, and ethical individual
- Availability on Monday through Thursday 8am to 5:30pm, Friday 8am to 7:30pm, and Saturdays 8:30am to 2:30pm
What's in it for you?
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical Coverage, 401k and Profit Sharing Plan, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, Credit Union Discount, and more.
- Growth opportunities: We proudly prefer to promote from within and we offer a variety of tools to help you advance to the next level including training and development classes and tools, interim assignments, and transfers.
- Community involvement: As a ''not-for-profit'' organization, we host and sponsor a variety of community events and we provide employees with paid time away from work to volunteer with a nonprofit of their choice.
If you are energized by interacting with customers face-to-face while providing information on our products and services, please submit your application today!