Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Service Representative
at Citadel Banking
Citadel’s Financial Service Representatives are on the front line of our retail offices and are relied upon to perform our customers' daily banking transactions. In this teller position it is necessary to balance quality customer service with the convenience of accurate and timely transactions. As a member of our Retail Delivery Network, FSR's are essential to building quality relationships with our customers by providing them a positive banking experience.
Our Representatives are expected to inform our customers of the many different products and services we offer to enhance their banking experience with Citadel. FSR's are required to initiate cross-sell opportunities of these products with the purpose of enhancing their relationship with Citadel. Through quality customer interactions that exceed expectations and are rooted in the four guiding principles of Citadel Class Service (Accuracy, Value, Respect and Convenience), incumbent will establish a solid foundation of trust with each and every customer thereby positioning Citadel as the best choice for all their banking needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Demonstrate Citadel Class Service Principles of Accuracy, Convenience, Respect, and Value.
• Meet or exceed team performance goals, such as customer service, sales, and production.
• Accurately perform customers’ financial transactions by producing quality work. Role will include cash handling and counting, both by hand and via technology such as Cash Recyclers, ATMs’, and/or Inline Teller Machines.
• Be knowledgeable of all financial services offered by Citadel.
• Educate and provide customers with product and/or service information.
• Recognize and initiate sales opportunities to increase and maintain long-term Citadel relationships.
• Retain profitable households through effective sales and customer service skills.
• Maintain an awareness of competitors’ services.
• Be self-motivated, confident, and assertive while handling heavy customer contact.
• Exhibit strong teamwork capabilities while working in an office environment.
• Communicate clearly and effectively in a variety of settings, both verbal and written.
• Comply with Citadel’s operation and security procedures.
• Remain compliant with the Bank Secrecy Act by completing annual BSA training.
• Maintain awareness of scams and risk threats that have potential to create a loss for Citadel or its members.
• Maintain confidentiality of members financial information in a secure and secure manner
• Ability to work Saturday hours.
• Perform other duties as assigned