Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Sales Manager- Food Service
at Catania-Spagna Corp
Catania Oils is a family owned business that has been around for over 100 years and through 4 generations. We are a leading packager and processor of edible oils located in Ayer, MA. Our Mission is to provide innovative quality products to customers in an efficient, economic, and environmentally responsible manner. We are seeking passionate individuals who love our products and what they do. In this new sales role you will be responsible for executing food service initiatives and will play a key role in the foodservice division.
This position will be responsible for growing and maintaining the food service business. Under the direction of the VP of Sales, the Regional Sales Manager will deliver sales objectives defined by the company through effective cultivation of new and existing customers. This position will be based out of the Ayer, MA office with occasional travel to customer locations around the East Coast.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes, but is not limited to the following:
1. Deliver sales objectives through effective cultivation of new customers, new business within existing customers, and maintaining current customers.
2. Utilizes Spiro (sales management tool) to effectively manage accounts and maintain customer pipeline.
3. Creates strategic alliances with customers that result in increases sales volume.
4. Provides expertise on region trade dynamics including competitor activity, market trends, and distributors. Makes recommendations that increase end users demand for products.
5. Identifies, coaches and directs Regional Distributors that develop into a growth strategies.
6. Maintains and grows business within targeted regional chains to secure new business.
7. Plans, organizes and executes sales and marketing programs to drive achievement of Regional objectives.
8. Coordinates and delivers an accurate sales forecast.
Bachelors Degree preferred in sales, marketing or business curriculum
Minimum of 4 years of related work experiences with progressively larger foodservice sales within manufacturing organization
Quality oriented with high level of attention to detail
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Proactive problem solving skills
Ability to manage the pressures and stress associated with a deadline-oriented atmosphere and customer service issues
Positive and professional demeanor at all times
Passionate about our products and the business
Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Must be able to commute to office in Ayer, MA
You will earn a base salary plus commission.
Equal Opportunity Employer