Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Account Executive (Digital)
at Carmichael Lynch
We are in need of a strong, passionate Assistant Account Executive for our digital Subaru team.
We are seeking to add an Assistant Account Executive (Digital) to our Subaru team.
As an Assistant Account Executive (AAE), you will drive and carry out the execution of projects flawlessly across the client’s business and supports the rest of the team in a manner that demonstrates a strong sense of urgency, an ability to be proactive and pay close attention to detail. Follow-up and organization are critical to earning the trust of their team. You must exhibit passion for the job and a willingness to learn and grow. This specific role will focus primarily in the digital space. Being comfortable in the space is a plus, including website and media.
- Detail guru and a safe pair of hands: responsible for consistent delivery of flawless execution (on time, on budget high quality)
- Compiles brand and category digital insight and regularly feeds to the team
- Serves as critical support to the wider team
- Thinks and acts proactively – responds to problems with proactive solutions
- Successfully contributes to the core functions of the account: weekly status reports, contact reports within 24 hours, monthly billing, tracking estimates
- Supports appropriate new business pitches, and agency initiatives beyond the “day to day” account work
- Effectively manages internal relationships; is a primary point of contact for project management, production, and select clients
- Builds trust in team members by taking initiative, responding quickly and accurately to requests from client and internal partners, managing multiple projects
- Communicates effectively at all points of contact – incoming assignments from clients, process-based communication (workflow, change orders, contact reports, etc.)
- Demonstrates the ability to lead projects; but works effectively to manage upwards and across the team
- Dynamic agency member, contributing to a positive culture
- Demonstrates a passion for creativity and a healthy curiosity for the communications business, pertinent product categories, new mediums, etc.
- Contributes business-building ideas in internal meetings, in preparing decks, and other strategic projects
*Along with your resume, please include 3 professional references with email addresses for each in order to be eligible for consideration. Thank you!
- BA/BS Degree in Communications, Marketing or Advertising
- 1-2 years experience in a digital marketing environment
- Entry-level experience in marketing-related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Confident and resourceful, can function with minimal supervision
- Possess excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exhibit excellent written and oral communications skills
- Displays a passion for creative
- Active listener who is solution-focused
- Willing to pitch in on any task, big or small
- Detail guru