Cardis Furniture & Mattresses
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Furniture Sales Professional - Part Time - Attleboro MA
at Cardis Furniture & Mattresses
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
Sales Associate $45,000-$100,000 year
SALES POSITIONS ARE GUARANTEED INCOME!
Are you looking for a rewarding position with exceptional income opportunity?
We offer a guaranteed hourly wage plus a comprehensive commission incentive program!
Full Time Furniture Sales Professionals could earn an hourly base pay of approximately $30,000 to $33,000 annually subject to schedule worked, plus the opportunity to earn commission incentives allowing you to increase your earning potential to $45,000-$100,000 annually.
Part Time Furniture Sales Professionals earn an hourly wage plus our comprehensive commission incentive program.
Cardi’s Furniture & Mattresses is a family owned and operated furniture company for nearly 100 years. We make it easy to sell by offering an extensive selection of product, at the best prices backed by award winning customer service.
Cardi’s Furniture & Mattresses is looking for engaging, self-motivated, goal-oriented or driven sales professionals to “Wow” our customers with excellent customer service in a professional team oriented environment.
All newly hired sales professionals attend an in-depth paid training program to prepare them with the knowledge and skills to provide customers with an unparalleled shopping experience.
- Exceeding customer expectations by providing outstanding customer service and knowledge of our products and services.
- Greet customers in a timely, friendly, non-pressured and professional manner.
- Focus on daily, weekly and monthly goals set by sales managers.
- Attend, participate and contribute to company meetings and training sessions to improve performance and enhance knowledge and skills.
- Acts as an ambassador for Cardi’s Furniture implementing creative ideas for additional business by networking, prospecting , including the use of social media.
- Contribute to an upbeat, positive work environment.
- Entering all sales orders in the system correctly and reviewing with customer 100% of the time for completeness and accuracy
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Ability to work a retail schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays.
- Interior design or sales experience/knowledge a plus but not required.
- Physically able to be on your feet and move throughout our showrooms over an 8-12 hour work day.
- Ability to maintain emotional composure in a professional business setting with customers, peers and management.
- Strong work ethic and dependability a must
- General computer proficiency
- Professional dress required
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred but not required.
Previous experience in a sales or customer service environment preferred but not required. Working knowledge of a commission paid working environment is preferred but not required.