Capital Automotive Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Consultant/Associate- North Carolina
at Capital Automotive Group
We take pride that our work life and & cultural experience in all our dealerships to be positive, challenging and rewarding. We know our greatest assets are our employees, and we know that motivated knowledgeable and conscientious employees will provide the professional commitment essential to customer satisfaction and continued growth. Our dealerships are in Raleigh, Cary, Greensboro, Garner, Wilmington, Winterville, Rocky Mount, Hillsborough, and Charlotte, Through the years, this organization has continued to grow with 15 different locations offering 12 different brands covering North Carolina.
The following backgrounds have produced some of our top monetary performers! If this is you, apply now!
Automotive Group is searching for:
Real Estate Agents
Cellular Sales Agents
Rental Car Agents
Airline Ticket Salespeople
Life/Vehicle Insurance Agents
Sales Consultants Benefits:
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates:
- Lead Generation
- High Foot Traffic
- Paid Training
- Veteran Management Team
- Great Leadership Teams
- Work Life Balance
- Aggressive Pay Plans
- Generous Sales Bonuses
- No Sundays
- Our work environment is family orientated and team driven
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO-Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Education with reimbursement program & Partnerships with Strayer University for continuing education
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs and wants by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicle features and technologies, as well as accompanying guests for test drives.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver's License
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Previous automotive sales experience is not required.
- Some sales experience is preferred from other industries.
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance is a must.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Also required are a valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance.