Capital Automotive Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Capital Chevrolet - Automotive Sales Consultant
at Capital Automotive Group
Automotive Sales Consultant
We are looking for talented, energetic, experienced Automotive Sales Consultants to join our diverse team and ensure the bright future of our company. Our employees are the key to our success, and we support everyone in fulfilling his or her potential. We invite you to join our Award-Winning Dealership, take control of your future, and build a foundation for financial success.
All employees are expected to demonstrate core behaviors that help us provide the level of service that customers expect
Self-motivated to take action and to do more than what is expected in order to deliver excellent service.
Actively seeks to build or acquire new knowledge in order to improve and develop skills.
Carries out job duties in a manner that demonstrates ability to achieve the expected level of efficiency, quality, and customer service.
Completes tasks accurately, thoroughly and with an eye toward quality, and in accordance with established processes and procedures
Assumes personal responsibility for all aspects of work: quality, timeliness and results; seeking to complete tasks with little oversight.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Spend time with Customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options
- Commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of vehicles and technology
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features
- Complete quotes and explain financing options
- Follow up with prospective Customers and return email / voicemail
- Support on-line Customers by setting appointments
- Follow up with existing Customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
- Over a 1,500 Customers and Leads per month
- Prior Sales Experience working with Customers and providing an exceptional experience
- Sales Experience including Inside sales, outside sales, or Retail sales is a plus! We prefer “Automotive Sales Experience”
- Steady work history and the commitment to a long-term relationship
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “People Person")
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to learn new processes
- Valid U.S. Driver's license
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum training required:
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to work siting down or standing for long periods of time. Speaking and listening, both over the phone and in person to customers and fellow employees, in order to perform the above listed duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The employee regularly works 45-60 hours per week.
- The employee regularly works Saturdays and occasionally works evenings.
The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, outside weather conditions. Fast paced working environment.
- The employee must comply with all aspects of Capital Automotive Group Policy.
- A background check and drug test is required as a condition of employment.