Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Internet Sales Administrator
- Job ID
- Posting Location
- Roseville, CA
Accountable for generating and maintaining a robust sales pipeline through the use of internet-generated leads. Accountable for providing an extraordinary experience for all internet generated customer traffic.
- Effectively convert internet customer traffic into viable sales prospects by creating desire and appointment for internet customers to visit our Welcome Home Centers (WHC).
- Create a positive experience for our internet customers through the use of email, online live chat.
- Guide internet customers through Lennar's consultative sales process via email, live chat, and phone.
- Provide immediate or same day email/appointment set via CRM System or telephone response to all internet customer requests with a targeted goal of a one-hour turnaround for all initial correspondence.
- Educate internet customers on current/future community and product offerings.
- Qualify prospective customers based on desired location(s), timing for purchase, and availability of new homes as needed.
- Track internet appointments set, appointments confirmed, sales, closings, and log according to division standards and goals.
- Partner with the on-site New Home Consultant (NHC) as appropriate to provide an extraordinary and seamless experience to our customers through throughout the sales process.
- Manage and distribute electronic marketing collateral to prospective customers who visit Lennar's website via Lennar’s National Internet Center.
- Create and effectively manage CRM which includes pre-qualifications lists and VIP interest lists.
- Complete daily activities through CRM and track all customer interaction in CRM.
- Have a competent understanding of the division's product (Ei, Next Gen, Lennar differentiators) and community offerings.
- Compile and manage various prospect interest lists that may be community specific, demographic specific, and/or manage VIP interest lists.
- Understand and communicate new home process to potential homeowners.
- Occasionally work in and around Lennar communities, facilitate and participate in Grand Opening Events, marketing events, at the corporate office and/or WHC and communities.
- Attend all company events, sales trainings, sales meetings, Grand Openings, and phone banks etc…
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required, but will accept equivalent work experience
- Valid real estate salesperson's license as required by state
- Fast and efficient, “can do” attitude
- Must thrive in fast paced environment
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
- Strong computer skills required
- Strong command of the English language
- Effective writing skills
- Must have extensive internet exposure and/or internet consumer experience
- Escrow and mortgage financing a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to self-manage activities with minimal supervision
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures
- Committed to self-development of sales and internet skills
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player
This is primarily an active position: associate must be willing to drive to various communities to demonstrate model homes in varying weather conditions, unless hazardous or unsafe. Finger dexterity is required to operate computer keyboard and telephone equipment, extensive phone and computer communication with customers is required. Must be able to lift and carry supplies and materials up to 25 pounds.