Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Vice President of Sales - Equipment Finance
at Byline Bank
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attends, participates in, and contributes to the weekly ELFG senior management meetings.
- Provides daily direction, structure, support, and leadership to all sales teams and sales team leaders.
- Develops, documents, and administers specific goals for each Sales Team. This includes profitability, volume, vendor management, expenses and compensation plans.
- Works with the sales team leaders to develop, document, and administer specific goals for each member of the sales team(s).
- Develops a budget and a plan to manage, authorize and approve all the sales team’s travel and entertainment expenses, including trade shows, national meetings, vendor site visits, etc.
- Reviews current sales team personnel and structure to ensure most efficient use of personnel resources and maximize BFG’s ability to source incremental business from current vendors while maintaining proper discipline to seek new vendors.
- Reviews and identifies primary vertical market segments, and assigns to specific sales teams.
- Manages all vendor program initiatives, including; creates a uniform value proposition model, assists the sales team in marketing to vendors within those segments, works with the ELFG VP of Credit to structure vendor or market specific financing programs, negotiates and structures vendor specific program agreements, and establishes/enforces market segment and vendor specific pricing metrics.
- Works with the ELFG VP of Credit to review, analyze, and establish secondary channels for new business origination (3rd party broker business, referral programs, former borrower solicitation, etc.) and establishing processes and assigning personnel responsibilities for servicing these channels
- Liaison between the sales department and credit department, as needed.
- Develops a training program that addresses the needs of the sales teams based upon individual members’ experience and production results.
- Supervises, coaches and mentors the sales staff and recruits, interviews and selects new staff members as is necessary. Monitors employee performance and development. Administers corrective actions and terminations when needed.
- Performs a variety of routine daily tasks; prepare and review various weekly and monthly reports, prepares correspondence.
- Resolves problems within given authority.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- 15 plus years of relevant experience performing management and support in Leasing Sales.
- Courtesy, tact and diplomacy are essential elements of the job.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all matters.
- Detail oriented, logical, and methodological approach to problem solving
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Customary hours are from 8:00am-5:00pm. Hours are extended when workload is increased.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The usual office environment does require frequent sitting, walking, and standing. There is the frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of office equipment. Also, oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices.