Brown Brothers Asphalt & Concrete
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Brown Brothers Asphalt & Concrete
- Requires a high school diploma, a college degree in Business, Marketing or similar preferred.
- Approximately two (2) to four (4) years in a related sales capacity, and experience selling a variety of paving maintenance products.
- Requires strong managerial and leadership skills.
- Ability to be a positive leader with experience leading, facilitating, teaching and coaching teams of people in successful endeavors.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively with a wide range of people, teams, managers, supervisors, and vendors.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Understanding of business technology
- Must demonstrate critical thinking, problem- solving and organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to work well with others in a team approach.
- MS Office and Sales software proficiency
- Clean driving record
- This position requires the ability to prioritize, organize, and manage one's schedule with minimal supervision.
- Extensive vehicle travel is required for the position.
- This position is not an office role; therefore, the majority of time will be spent in the marketplace.
- Frequently works in outside weather conditions, including extreme heat or cold.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and perform some physical tasks including but not limited to walking, sitting, bending, reaching, pointing, grasping, lifting, and carrying.
The Account Executive position maintains relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential accounts and clients. This person relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish specific sales metrics and may mentor sales representatives to accomplish his/her goals as well. A wide degree of creativity and sales acumen is expected. Brown Brothers Account Executives should be prudent to conduct themselves with the utmost integrity to maintain Brown Brother's strong corporate image.
- Targets potential clients and develops relationships in order to acquire new revenue generating opportunities for Brown Brothers
- Measures potential jobs to determine price and planning
- Proactively handles customer issues and concerns in an expedient manner
- Partners extensively with Production to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Maintains accurate metric reporting in SalesLogix so clearly understands performance-to-date and goal percentages.
- Works effectively with customer service, accounting, production and management to develop a team environment
- Complete market research and sales analysis as required
- Prepare sales reports, price analysis, comparisons and customer call reports as required
- Partners with entire Sales department to assist in building materials for presentations, proposals, customer letters, miscellaneous as needed
- Proactively identifies areas of process improvement and new business penetration by networking with key constituents, attending trade shows, journals, etc.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Brown Brothers Asphalt & Concrete
Number of Openings
Post Internal Days
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.