Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President, Sales
at Blue Team
Vice President, Sales
401K, Medical, Dental, and Vision
Why Work Here?
“Our great leadership, challenging projects, large loss property restoration brings excitement and career growth, with great benefits!”
Vice President, Sales
The Vice President, Sales is a senior level position reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, and has direct leadership of the sales process and team. This role is responsible for ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through planning, deployment, and management of all sales personnel and strategies. This role requires a high degree of communication skills and ability to foster and grow cooperation among several departments throughout the sales cycle. Highly disciplined and organized, self-starter who can understand and breakdown complex client structures and organizations to create clear tractable targets and utilize relations between major clients to expand relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspire, lead, and drive the entire sales team to meet or exceed all sales and revenue goals, and other expectations established by executive leadership
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue streams utilizing CRM
- Maintain sales volume, services mix, and selling company differentiatiors, keeping current with changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors, and seasonal opportunities
- Balance overall sales requirements across service lines, locations and client sectors
- Deliver expectations and manage individual and team performance
- Interview, hire, train and manage, evaluate, and coach sales talent
- Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts and coordinate the management of all other accounts with sales personnel
- Work to fully develop a sales organization/structure within the company that supports the Executive level goals
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology
- Demand effective consistent utilization of CRM for tracking, calendaring, reporting, measuring, reporting and planning of all sales strategies and processes
- Provide sales and metrics reporting as directed by executive leadership Responsible for development, communication, and administration of department goals, strategies, policies, and processes
- Promote coordinated and cooperative relations with operations and construction teams, fostering integration of the sales process in those Divisions
- Develop and maintain interactions and collaborative communications with core stakeholders such as operations, construction, finance, HR, executive leadership, etc.
- Represent the company at various business meetings, client events, conferences, industry events and trade shows
- Collaborate with National, Regional, and Local sales personnel to establish and control budgets for marketing, sales promotion and trade show expenses
- Develop budget for department and maintain expense control
- Schedule and host regular, structured goal setting and goal review meetings with personnel
- Identify and develop key partner strategies for specific market segments.
- National travel
- Collaborate/coordinate project leads with business development opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Will be responsible to manage sales team including remote members
- Will have dotted line employees from operations, estimating and construction that will need to be managed and coached to drive regional and local sales
- Proven ability to successfully manage sales organization including remote sales personnel
- Professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal skills
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate information to a variety of audiences
- Proficient at SalesForce or other CRM systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience navigating complex B2B sales cycles
- Demonstrated ability to execute sales strategies and tactical sales plans
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management
- Understanding of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects
- Focus on customer service and relationship building, and scaling a remote sales team
- Understand Construction Processes and Sell Construction Opportunities, Manage Sales Process throughout Construction Projects as well
- 10+ years in sales to direct clients in commercial property ownership and or management with portfolios in excess of 100 properties throughout the United States
- 10+ years in the construction/restoration industry, specifically in a sales or leadership role
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university; or five (5) + years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Computer skills including: internet, e-mail, (MS Outlook) MS Excel, and MS Word, PowerPoint, CRM.
CERTIFICATES and LICENSES:
Certifications a plus.
Full range of benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 401(K) with Employer match and Paid Time off (PTO)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
BBMK Contracting dba “BLUE TEAM” does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or military status, in the process of hiring, retention, or the promotion of an employee.
About Blue Team:
Blue Team’s Mission is to cultivate and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. At the core of our company we strive to be mindful, respectful and understanding to our clients.
We do so by embracing our employees as family, at Blue Team, we try and instill a team mentality in each and every one of our associates and train our staff on our company core values.
We believe that with quality people and teamwork, we will achieve our goal of a successful and well-structured organization that will treat our clients fairly and with mutual respect.
Most importantly, we understand urgency and accountability, and that only when core values are implemented in our business culture, we may achieve our goals; to be a profitable, successful organization who values our employees and our commercial clients nationwide.