Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales CRM Administrator
at Blue Team
Sales CRM Administrator - Private Sector - BlueTeam
***Location preference is Boca Raton, FL. ***
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing — both domestic and international — and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
The Customer Relationship Management Administrator (CRM Administrator) plays the main role of managing the business’s day-to-day consumer relations protocols, their refinement, CRM segmentation, onsite personalization, and product recommendation programs and platforms. The CRM Administrator also manages key vendor relationship and databases, in formulating strategies, strategy execution, asset deliverable management, as well as the testing of all SMS, emails, among other multi-channel communications.
What you’ll do….
- Plans and delivers CRM strategies to increase loyalty and retention across the company.
- Ensures the CRM platform captures all required information at key points in the customer cycle.
- Maps customer journeys by analyzing touch points along a pipeline. and maximizing commercial opportunities with this information.
- Oversees direct communication with customers through a chosen CRM system and resolves customer complaints quickly.
- Monitors and maximizes customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Segments customer databases and maintains lists of segmented customers.
- Identifies new leads and target audiences to optimize ROI.
- Migrates different communication channels to more effective, cost-worthy ones.
- Develops strategies for testing all aspects of a CRM and makes sure the most effective approach to customer relationships is always taken.
- Brings departments together and maintains high levels of cooperation between them.
- Knows the competition and strategizes accordingly.
- Acknowledges individual customer concerns and needs and then caters to them.
- Determines a course of action to resolve customer problems.
- Interacts with customers using phone, fax, e-mail, company website and in person.
- Interacts with vendors.
What you’ll need…
- A bachelor’s degree, or any other related field.
- Five (5+) years of experience in CRM or a combination of both.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and active listening skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be highly detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
- Able to problem solve.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, highly competitive environment.
- Possess strong analytical abilities.
- Extensive knowledge of the products and services offered by the company.
- Computer skills including internet, e-mail, (MS Outlook) MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word and has worked in a CRM tool previously.
What you’ll get in return…
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).