Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
National Account Manager
at Blue Team
National Account Manager-Private Sector-BlueTeam
*** Location preferences are New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, CA, South Florida, Dallas, Texas, Washington, DC.***
Blue Team Restoration is a commercial restoration company; our strength is concentrated on large catastrophic incidents but is equally capable to respond to local disasters of a smaller scale. Blue Team Restoration strictly services the commercial industry by not producing residential products.
BlueTeam has been founded on sound principals, do the right job at the right price. Treating each client with respect and each claim as our own.
We handle a variety of claims caused by fire, flood, hurricane, tornadoes, vandalism. Each incident is different and understanding our client’s needs is our priority.
Working as a National Account Manager is fulfilling! You will be responsible for client development on specific accounts by attending to the customer’s needs and requests in order to deliver a positive customer experience. This role will also grow the business by selling the brand utilizing accepted company practices and marketing materials.
What you’ll do….
- Develop and oversee portfolio accounts to include - documentation of client org structure, target creation to achieve long term success and revenue growth.
- Create account maps for each client and sales strategy.
- Initiate contact/sales process with all targets within client org and profile target through discovery to identify proper sales member alignment.
- Learn BlueTeam App and become trainer/ambassador to client, review all account information, update and maintain data base of client portfolio.
- Sell into account base all BlueTeam service lines: Restoration, Construction, Roofing.
- Actively participate in key National/Regional industry groups and associations.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Participate in bid review process with client and project team to ensure conversion to project/award.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Understand scopes/estimates, work with client to create value proposition in project and budget acceptance.
- Develop personal budget and forecast, track costs and report back on performance against budget including ROI.
- Work within the CRM to develop client organization and touch points.
- Provide quantitative data to support results of marketing events to management.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
What you’ll need…
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field from a four-year college or university.
- Five (5) + years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in sales, restoration, or construction.
- Computer skills including internet, e-mail, (MS Outlook) MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word and has worked in a CRM tool previously.
- Travel Required to major disaster sites in various areas of the country.
- Travel required to client visits regularly, expected to maintain a scheduled plan of visits.
What you’ll get in return…
- Competitive salary.
- Full range of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).