Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Services Coordinator
at Blue Team
Client Services Coordinator-Private Sector-BlueTeam
***Location preference is Boca Raton, FL. ***
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing — both domestic and international — and our clients are the world’s premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients’ needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
The Client Services Coordinator’s primary purpose is to provide administrative support to the sales team and all divisions in a rapid growth environment. The successful candidate will be an organized, inventive and efficient self-starter. This role will be responsible for working closely with the sales team to assist in sales force lead generation, demos and event planning as needed. A strong attention to detail is required as well as the ability to support several projects simultaneously and efficiently. A positive can-do attitude is a key to success in this role.
What you’ll do….
- Responsible for weekly upload of new sales leads into the CRM system.
- Works with the sales team to compose customer proposals and presentations.
- Schedules and facilitates regular project status meetings, creates meeting agenda, and distributes an updated status report for assigned projects.
- Assists the sales team with any incomplete contracts/service orders or outstanding deliverables.
- Assists the Marketing Manager in gathering, updating and providing collateral and branded material for sales appointments and demonstration presentations.
- Works with the sales team and other internal departments to ensure the appropriate people attend sales appointments and product demonstrations.
- Manages follow up correspondence for various sales appointments and internal projects.
- Assists with event preparation for on and offsite sales demonstration and/or tradeshows.
- Self-motivated and proactive around the needs of the sales team and the organization.
- Ability to think creatively and calmly when it comes to quick and unplanned changes in schedule.
- Remains knowledgeable of our products and services along with current competition in the market.
- Reviews property list for accuracy and enters it into the CRM system.
- Sends and manages communications for onboarding.
- Schedules and trains customer contacts on BlueTeam app.
- Follows up with clients as needed to ensure they have been properly onboarded.
- Develops and communicates client Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need…
- College preferred; minimum high school diploma or its equivalent required.
- Must have at least three (3-5) years of administrative and sales experience or a combination of both.
- Previous general contracting/service industry experience a plus.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Functional / technical skills - must be computer/technology proficient, e.g. Excel (A MUST), Word and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail and follow up.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to the company’s changing needs.
- Willingness to follow all departmental process, procedure and guidelines during daily course of business in addition to compliance with all corporate policies.
- Strong work ethic and display personal and corporate integrity.
- Collaborative, resourceful with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and be able to multitask.
- Pragmatic and entrepreneurial minded – takes initiative.
- Time Management efficient.
What you’ll get in return…
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).