Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Reporting Analytics Analyst (Bachelors with health plan, SQL queries/SAS and salesforce.com experience)
at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona is a local, independent Blue Cross Blue Shield Association and a not-for-profit health insurance company headquartered in Phoenix. Founded in 1939, the company has more than 1,800 dedicated employees throughout its Phoenix, Tucson, Chandler and Flagstaff offices. Providing health insurance products, services and networks to more than 1 million Arizonans, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona offers various health plans for individuals, families, and small and large businesses. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona also offers Medicare supplement plans to individuals over age 65.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona helps to fulfill its mission of improving the quality of life of Arizonans by delivering a variety of health insurance products and services to meet the diverse needs of individuals, families, and small and large businesses as well as providing information and tools to help individuals make better health decisions.
Responsible for the development of Reporting and Analytics tools to support the driving of more accurate and profitable business decisions. Develop and support customer facing reporting and insight to improve the effectiveness and value of sales interactions with clients and brokers. Work with IT to ensure key metrics and other data related information is available to the Sales Organization through the CRM application. Support ad hoc and project based reporting and analytics needs (benchmark light, incentive comp planning, broker business reviews, business planning, etc.).
Within BCBSAZ and HCA, it is essential that we create a culture of inclusion and opportunity as well as actively guard against bias of any kind. Discrimination and racism are real. Our aim is to empower every member of our team to engage in our mission of improving health for Arizonans. We believe that the power and perspective of diversity and inclusion is in fact, essential to our success in serving clients, achieving our mission and creating a healthy environment for all.
BCBSAZ does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected group.
Skill / Requirements
1. Preferred Work Experience
·5 years of experience within the Health Insurance Industry
1 years of experience with Customer Relationship Management applications (MS Dynamics, Salesforce)
2 years of experience working with ERP and Data Lake source systems
- Required Job Skills
- Strong PC proficiency
- Project management skills
- Knowledge and proficiency with Business Intelligence and Data Visualization applications
- Required Professional Competencies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities with special attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to understand business requirements and processes and translate them to technical application
- Self-starter with a proven ability to take ownership of job responsibilities and ensure successful completion of all projects and requests Ability to facilitate cross-functional teams with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to orally communicate effectively in a 1-1 or group setting.
- Ability to identify issues and drive them to resolution.
- Act with diplomacy and sensitivity with our clients and internal departments.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
Maintain confidentiality and privacy.