Bimbo Bakeries USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Market Sales Leader in Queens, NY at Bimbo Bakeries USA
at Bimbo Bakeries USA
The Market Sales Leader is responsible for leading the execution of DSD route sales in the market place. Success will be defined by sales growth, superior freshness, quality and profit growth, through continuous improvement.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver on key performance indicators for revenue, volume and controllable expenses (freshness, inventory and labor) in order to achieve the key objectives for assigned sales area.
- Develop strategic plans to deliver on sales targets in order to grow overall business within existing accounts and pursue business relationships with expansion customers to generate new business.
- Engage sales people in all facets of planning route sales activity, including order management, daily distribution , merchandising, promotional activity, and holiday planning in order to meet the customers’ in store expectations.
- Hold sales people accountable for meeting key performance targets; execute procedures and programs to increase team productivity, team effectiveness, & quality of work.
- Engage and develop core competencies in sales people through training, coaching, mentoring, and consistent performance feedback in order to grow overall business.
- Utilize sales data to help drive effective decisions with the sales person as well as drive brand growth with customers through the acquisition of new space and displays.
- Establish effective customer relationships to initiate and maximize sales; ensure client retention by exceeding expectations with new and current customers
- Execute on all growth opportunities to grow market share on strategic brands through the execution of incremental displays.
- Foster an atmosphere of continuous improvement to include the development of self, others, and work processes.
- Responsible for recruiting sales people and supporting route splits and route productivity initiatives.
- Maintain accounts receivable, payment due balances, and SBT accounts per policy.
- Achieve the field safety goals; deliver on safety awareness programs accordingly to eliminate unsafe acts, eliminate workplace injuries, and lead local organization to achieve the goal of zero injuries.
- Seek potential new business and perform special projects and assignments as requested by Leadership.
- Additional duties as assigned.