Bayless Healthcare Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Service Representative
at Bayless Healthcare Group
ABOUT BAYLESS INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE
Bayless Integrated Healthcare is committed to improving lives and transforming healthcare. We utilize our Core Values as the foundation for all we do:
Compassionate: Compassion is the humane quality of understanding the needs of others, and wanting to do something about it. We show kindness and a willingness to help others. We always provide care for our colleagues, our patients and our community.
Adaptable: The ability of our team to adapt to different environments, conditions and changes is imperative to deliver high quality care. Adaptable people are open to others while realizing the impact of their own words, tone and body language on others.
Innovative: Our team must have creative and critical thinking in order to introduce new ideas. Our commitment is creating a comprehensive healthcare delivery system like nothing done, experienced or created before.
Reliable: As a patient and community centric organization, being reliable is of the utmost importance. In order to achieve results, we must have a team comprised of consistent and trustworthy individuals that can be counted on to follow through.
Relentless: We have an unwavering commitment to improve the healthcare system, disrupt the status quo, and create a better community. We are driven individuals that exemplify intensity and the pursuit of excellence. A strong work ethic and enthusiasm are necessary in order to help our patients, improve our community, and accomplish our goals.
The Patient Services Representative is responsible for a variety of activities related to patient intake and care. They work in our medical offices and serve as the first point of contact for patients entering the facility.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Greets and schedules patients while utilizing proper customer service and applying core values.
- Verifies patient demographic information as well as insurance within 2 hours of scheduled appointment.
- Collects co-payments, deductibles, and other financial responsibilities. All payments must be documented in the quick notes in RED within hours of collecting.
- Documents all payments into payment log and emails to billing department at the end of each day.
- 48 hour and 24 hour confirmation calls MUST be done daily and documented in the appointment log.
- Checks voicemail every two hours. Returns call backs within 48 hours of receiving.
- Consent Packets attached and visit type completed within 48 hours.
- Updating integrations on a daily basis.
- Updating encounters in Care Tracker every two hours.
- No Shows completed within 48 hours for both psych and medical.
- Transportation set up for patients 24 hours in advance and documented in the quick notes.
- Two-way PCP completed within 72 hours and attached to patient chart.
- Medical records need to be sent to the appropriate party at the end of each day.
- Scan requests must be scanned and attached in the patient chart within 48 hours of receiving.
- All scanning must be attached to the appropriate place within 48hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
- One to two year’s front office experience
- Excellent Communication and Organizational Skills
- Provide proof of CPR and First Aid Certification, Arizona Fingerprint Clearance, TB Skin Test
- Proficient in electronic clinical documentation and scheduling systems
- Patient relations/office coordination
- HIPAA compliant focused
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency preferred