Bank of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Service Representative
at Bank of America
As a Retirement Benefits Financial Services Representative (FSR) you’ll work in an inbound contact center serving our Merrill Lynch clients who participate in corporate-sponsored retirement and benefit plans (e.g. defined contribution, defined benefit, non-qualified deferred compensation and equity award service plans). You will be required to obtain the FINRA Securities Industry Essentials Examination (SIE), Series 7 Top-Off and Series 63 licenses within 240 days (if not currently held). We prepare you for the licensing exams by providing resources and materials, a personalized study track and a dedicated group of licensed leaders available for questions and support.
What you’ll do
As a Financial Services representative you will provide first-call resolution and will be responsible for:
Providing clients with clear information and specific details on their retirement and benefit plans
Error-free processing of financial transactions including stock, money market and mutual fund trades
Demonstrating professionalism, trust and teamwork
Navigating through multiple applications, systems, tools and resources to clearly articulate complete and accurate information to clients’ questions and inquiries
Proactively identifying and escalating risks and seeking opportunities to improve the customer experience
Effectively migrating clients to on-line and self-service delivery channels that enable 24/7 account access. This position works 37.5 hours per week, 5 days, Mon-Fri, the dept. is open between 8am and 9pm so flexibility is needed.
- FINRA Securities Industry Essentials Examination (SIE), Series 7 Top-Off and Series 63 license. If not currently held, must be obtained within 240 days. This requires the ability to understand and retain financial terms and concepts, dedication to spending the needed time to study and an unwavering commitment to stay on track with the study plan
- Proven experience verbally delivering complex information clearly, concisely and understandable to the client/recipient, while quickly establishing rapport and exuding positivity and confidence
- History of effective problem-solving and decision-making skills that balances the needs of all parties involved
- Recent experience with identifying creative solutions to improve a customer experience or key process
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn, adapt and become highly efficient on new and/or changing systems, applications, policies and procedures
- Intellectually curious self-starter committed to making a positive impact on every client, through every call, every day.
- FINRA Securities Industry Essentials Examination (SIE) , Series 7 Top-Off and Series 63 licenses
- Knowledge of financial terms and concepts
- Understanding of retirement plans and products
- Enterprise Overview
- Representatives are client-facing customer service professionals who work in a team environment assisting Merrill Lynch clients with financial transactions and inquiries relating to retirement and benefit plans. Non-licensed candidates will be expected to obtain FINRA Securities Industry Essentials Examination (SIE), Series 7 Top-Off and Series 63 licenses within 240 days.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:37.5