Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Investment Banking, Private Sales Referral Network, Analyst / Associate
at Bank of America Corporation
The Private Sales Referral Network (PSRN) sits within GCIB and is an outsourced investment banking model that provides corporate finance and M&A advisory services and solutions for private companies with transaction values of $10 million up to $250 million (EBITDA generally $2 million - $25 million). The transactions are not a fit for our internal investment banking group.
Advisory services are provided through PSRN’s network of top tier boutique investment banks that possess specific industry niche expertise relevant to businesses in the target market. The network has tremendous geographic reach across the U.S. PSRN performs continual extensive due diligence on the network to ensure clients are receiving the best credentials and expertise.
PSRN Network is typically comprised of 30 boutique investment banks.
- Deal pipeline management, tracking and metrics reporting
- Coordinate client introductory calls
- Extensive follow up with clients and boutiques on financial data and information
- Coordinate client Consent Form process
- Update presentations with industry data from outside sources
- Support PSRN Directors in the field in addition to Home Office responsibilities
- BA or BS degree required
- 1+ years of financial analysis and/or business valuation experience
- Familiarity interacting with wealth management advisors and commercial lenders a plus
- Familiarity with lower and middle market sell-side and capital raise M&A engagements and corporate finance advisory services a plus
- Interpersonal and client service skills
- Strong team player
- Excel and Power Point skills
- Series 7 and 66 are required (within 90 days)
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.