Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Executive- Canada in Edmonton at AZZ Inc.
at AZZ incorporated
AZZ WSI Canada, ULC
The Account Executive will position the company to deliver economic driven alternatives for the Refining, Power, Chemical Processing and Heavy Industry as directed by management by providing primary account management functions and sales activities for the assigned clients and territory.
Education, Certifications, Licenses & Registrations:
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in engineering, science/technology and/or business.
Skills and Experience:
- Consultative and strategic sales experience selling into the Refining, Power, Chemical Processing and Heavy Industries
- Experience selling to end users in a plant environment is preferred
- Turnaround/shutdown experience an asset
- 7+ years account management and technical sales experience
- High degree of self-confidence, passion, initiative, and commitment to customer service
- Proficient in all MS Office products
- Experience working at the plant and corporate levels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective formal presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Self motivated
- Develop sales plan for customer base that defines the strategy/actions required to achieve goals and growth objectives
- Own opportunity creation and management
- Develop rapport and establishing strategic relationships
- Deliver powerful presentations to communicate the company’s value proposition to management teams and identifying opportunity
- Uses all available methods to stay current with advances in products and procedures and seeks to master the skills and knowledge required for the role
- Build and advocate deal strategies with clients on short-term projects and long-range partnerships through various sales channels
- Facilitate the proposal process
- Plan and execute weekly travel schedule to meet minimum customer meetings required
- Other duties as assigned
Some office but mostly plant/industrial environments. Home office is negotiable.
Sitting, standing, walking, some heavy lifting, ability to work in an industrial field environment when necessary.
Up to 75% depending on candidate's location in the territory.