Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service and Sales Representative (Seattle, WA)
at Auto-Chlor System
Be apart of something BIG with us!!!
How Big??? I’m glad you asked!
We serve over 60,000 customers. Our partners are restaurants, hospitals, universities, hotels, assisted livings and more!
Our passion is People First!! This means we strive to put you in the position to learn, grow, and advance!
We make a difference in the world!! We innovate to reduce our carbon footprint, we work to practice high safety behaviors throughout our teams and we provide a very important service to our communities by delivering high quality cleaning and sanitizing solutions to our customers that get results and protect people!!
We swing wide open the door for new challenges and opportunities by investing in our people!! For more than 85 years we’ve developed leaders and provided them the opportunity to expand into new territories and run larger businesses.
In the last several years alone we’ve expanded into new markets; Pittsburgh, Boise, Spokane, Salt Lake, Reno and more!! We have grown significantly every year in even our most mature markets as we continue to provide opportunity for advancement throughout our entire company.
Head into the future with us as we continue our mission to be a great place to work! Helping people develop and grow are foundations of our mindset and culture.
Join a team of great people committed to excellence and having fun!! Ride the wave of positive momentum with us!!
As a Service & Sales Representative (SSR):
- You are essentially a small business owner for a route that manages over 100 restaurants.
- You are given the opportunity to grow your route and build relationships with customers on a consistent basis.
- o Sales, Preventative Maintenance, Customer Service, Training, Delivery, Invoicing, Collecting and Safe Driving.
- You will be empowered to make decisions and solve problems individually and as a team.
- You will be a part of a family that supports and pushes one another towards a common goal of growth and quality of life.
Each day is different at Auto-Chlor System. The fast paced environment tests each individual physically and mentally. Constant movement accompanied by new obstacles, allow for new challenges and experiences. 95% of the job occurs in our customer’s kitchens, burning calories, with very little desk work.
- Enjoy working with their hands, using tools and getting a little dirty.
- Love to provide High Quality Service and expand their business.
- Are self-motivated towards growing within the company.
- Are responsible and work well under limited supervision.
- A fun and friendly, team oriented work environment
- Full benefits after 30 days
- Rewards & Recognition
- Company paid events
- Very generous profit sharing program for all team members
- Employee savings plan
- Competitive wages. Our top performers earn over $60K annually
There is an abundance of opportunities to grow and move up in this company. Business is booming across the nation because of our talented people who are committed to each other, high quality service and to growth.
Follow us on Facebook!
Auto-Chlor System is a 100% drug free work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!