Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service and Sales Representative Plainview NY
at Auto-Chlor System
Auto-Chlor System is the industry leader in commercial dishwashing and laundry service! We are growing rapidly and seeking several Service & Sales Representatives to join our Plainview, NY team! We promote a People First Culture and strive to be a rewarding place to work for our people and their families. If you enjoy working within a hands-on technical environment and pride yourself in your top notch customer skills, then apply immediately to be part of a solid company.
We are seeking motivated individuals to join our Positive Momentum! This is a route-based position that will give you the opportunity to learn and grow from industry leaders.
What you will do:
- Perform full-service walk through at each customer site and apply your mechanical aptitude to install, repair and perform maintenance on equipment and systems.
- Build relationships with customers on a designated route in your territory by learning and becoming an expert on advanced cleaning and sanitation process and becoming their trusted ware washing partner
- Grow sales within an existing territory of food service and hospitality accounts by providing customers with High Quality Service and training.
- Deliver and replenish chemical supply based on customer needs; upsell additional products and services using our consultative sales approach.
What’s in it for you:
- Continuous paid training that includes job shadowing, classroom style training and hands-on learning that will result in future career advancement
- Visiting some of the best and newest restaurants and hotels in town.
- A competitive hourly rate and commission structure - expected annualized income of $45-$60K; amazing benefits plan including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing and more!
- The use of a company vehicle, gas and phone while working your dedicated shifts.
- A recognition program that rewards outstanding performance.
Valid driver’s license with a reasonably clean driving record.
High School Diploma or GED.
At least two years of customer service experience.
If you are seeking a career opportunity with potential to grow, then apply immediately with Auto-Chlor System - Join our Positive Momentum today!
Auto-Chlor System is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!