Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales and Service Representative
at Auto-Chlor System
- Follow our 28-day service schedule and conduct the 29-step preventative maintenance process on all customer dish machines
- Troubleshoot dish machine operations and correct mechanical problems
- Up-sell and cross-sell additional products and services to all customers
- Provide on-call emergency service
- Collect customer payments and consistently follow-up to ensure accounts are current
- Deliver and pick-up chemicals
- Drive company vehicle responsibly with no accidents or infractions
- Build rapport with decisions makers
- Resolve customer concerns
- Control chemical usage by training customers on proper usage
- Negotiate service agreement renewals and price increases
- A fun and friendly, team oriented work environment
- Competitive salary with overtime opportunities.
- An excellent training program.
- Full health benefits after 30 days, 401k, Employee Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, and Paid Holidays off.
- Stability, longevity, standard working hours, promotion opportunities for multiple career paths.
- Reward and recognition for your hard work and dedication along with the ability to be an essential part of our team making an immediate impact on our company’s success.
- Company paid events
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!