Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales and Service Representative
at Auto-Chlor System
- Service and maintain dishwashing equipment.
- Build relationships with your customers, resolve issues, collect payment at time of maintenance.
- Maximize performance through selling & recommending products.
- Work on-call when rotated.
- Over two years of customer service experience.
- Valid drivers license with a reasonably clean driving record.
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- Ability to work on-call when rotated
- Visiting some of the areas most trendy restaurants, making friends with management and staff
- An exciting new opportunity offering training, mentorship, and daily challenges to advance your sales skills in the hospitality industry and beyond
- A rewarding compensation structure.
- A company truck, gas, and phone.
- Career stability, standard working hours, no lay-offs, a great company culture and promotion opportunities.
- Full health benefits, 401K, Paid Vacation/Sick leave and the ability to become a part of our prestigious Executives Club.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!