Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Route Sales Technician - Floater
at Auto-Chlor System
Are you customer service oriented? Do you like having the ability to earn more than your base salary? Auto-Chlor System in Charlotte is seeking motivated and energetic individuals who are looking for a long term career with a solid company that strives to promote from within and provides a team environment. The Route Sales Technician - Floater position will receive training on all aspects of our business and prepare them for future opportunities. The schedule is Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4;30pm.
Day to day duties:
- Work routes during vacancies.
- Perform full service walk-through service at each customer site.
- Assist in stocking warehouse supplies.
- Assist with installations as needed.
- Assist with other duties as needed.
What’s in it for you:
- Visiting some of the best and newest restaurants and hotels in town.
- A career that offers ongoing training and development for future career advancement.
- A competitive base salary, commission structure and amazing benefits plan.
- Company vehicle, gas and phone.
- A recognition program that rewards outstanding performance.
- Valid driver’s license with a reasonably clean driving record.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least two years of customer service experience.
- Ability to work rotated on-call shift (average one weekend every other month).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!