Auto Chlor - New Orleans
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SALES & SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
at Auto Chlor - New Orleans
Auto-Chlor Services, LLC is currently seeking a Sales and Service Representative (SSR) for our local location to act as an account manager for our valued customers. This individual will visit numerous customers throughout the day, maintaining and servicing our dishwashing machines and ensuring customer satisfaction by responding to inquiries, requests and proactive problem solving. In addition to offering the largest variety of dishwashing equipment and chemical products in the industry, our Sales and Service Representative (SSR) helps our customers keep their businesses sanitary and professional.
- Must be able to develop relationships and deliver excellent customer service.
- Must be familiar with mechanical preventative maintenance of equipment and machinery.
- Must have experience on invoicing and collecting of accounts receivable.
We offer a competitive base salary plus a clear commission program. Auto-Chlor Services, LLC has an excellent benefits package which includes, medical, dental, 401K, vacation, profit sharing plan (one of the best employer-funded retirement programs around) and much more. If you are considering a career with Auto-Chlor Service, LLC, you will undertake a thorough highly interactive, structured, in-field route system training program, focused on customer service and sales to existing customers. You will be in the field working on our equipment, troubleshooting customer issues, and resolving customer problems. Your attention to detail, sense of urgency, and entrepreneurial spirit are crucial to your success at Auto-Chlor Services, LLC. You will be focusing on customer satisfaction, sales and customer retention.
If you are a person who pursues opportunity, growth, and desires to win, we have an opportunity for you! Apply by submitting a resume now! Our business is exciting, fast paced and High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Able to lift 50 pounds frequently throughout the day.
- High mechanical aptitude .
- Must have a clean and insurable driving record and valid license.
- Customer service experience.
- Product and service sales experience.
- Available for on-call and emergency service schedules .
- Our positive momentum drives us forward every day!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.