Auto Chlor - New Orleans
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SALES & SERVICE MANAGER
at Auto Chlor - New Orleans
: The primary responsibilities of the Sales and Service Manager is to supervise 3-4 team members as well as supporting the Branch Manager in the planning, directing and coordinating of all route service activities and its team members to achieve the sales, service, accounts receivables and profit goals of the branch.
- Ensure customers are serviced in a timely and quality conscious manner according to company standards.
- Assist in handling escalated customer issues as assigned by branch management.
- Ensure that the branch and route operations operate in a safe manner and all company and regulatory practices are followed in areas of DOT, EPA, and Safety-OSHA.
- Train Sales and Services Representative (SSRs) in all areas of responsibilities including customer service, equipment service, companion sales, price increases and resigns and collection management.
- Work with branch manager on route issues
- Manage customer AR account status
- Assist in setting individual Service/Hand-Sales/AR goals of SSRs.
- Develop plan with branch management and direct price ncreases and resigns on routes.
- Participate in employee development and assessments with branch management.
- Run service routes when required to maintain service levels.
- Support other areas of branch operations as directed by branch management.
- Make individual revenue contribution as directed by branch management
- Strong mechanical background, prior management experience and strong customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and Strong organizational skills.
- Proven leadership abilities and be a motivated self-starter.
- Some sales experience or sales drive is required.
- A strong work ethic needed for market development
- Demonstrated customer service skills preferably in similar service industry.
- DOT/EPA competency.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.