Auto Chlor - New Orleans
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SALES AND SERVICE TRAINEE
at Auto Chlor - New Orleans
Auto-Chlor Services, LLC is currently seeking an individual for our Route Utility position at our current location to be responsible for the rebuilding of dish machines and supporting our sales and service representatives. This individual will cover routes when needed and perform service related tasks. When not running a route, this person will assist with installations as assigned. Must be able to accurately prepare and complete route paperwork, invoices, and monetary collections.
- Must be able to develop relationships and deliver excellent customer service.
- Must be familiar with mechanical preventative maintenance of equipment and machinery.
- Must have experience on invoicing and collecting of accounts receivable.
This is an hourly position in a stable environment with growth opportunities. Auto-Chlor Services, LLC has an excellent benefits package which includes, medical, dental, 401K, vacation, profit sharing plan (one of the best employer-funded retirement programs around) and much more.
If you are a person who pursues opportunity, growth, and desires to win, we have an opportunity for you! Apply by submitting a resume now! Our business is exciting, fast paced and challenging. Our positive momentum drives us forward every day!
Full Time/ Non-Exempt
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Able to lift 50 pounds frequently throughout the day.
- High mechanical aptitude
- Must have a clean and insurable driving record and valid license.
- Customer service experience
- Product and service sales experience
- Available for on-call and emergency service schedules.