Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Carrier Sales Specialist - SoCal
at Carousel Industries
- # of Openings
- Job Location
- US-Virtual Office (US Based)
Blending customer advisory, customer support, and customer experience, Carousel’s supercharged Customer Success Obsessed mission goes beyond any one IT function. Rather, it’s a mindset, a mantra, and a company-wide drive to bring extreme technology value to Carousel customers—so they can bring value to theirs.
With deep expertise across a vast portfolio of technologies, including security, unified communications and collaboration, data center, networking, managed services, and cloud solutions, Carousel can design, implement, and support solutions tailored to meet the unique needs of each customer. By offering professional and managed services with flexible deployments in the cloud, Carousel ensures customers achieve agility and use technologies in the way most effective for their business.
A legion of 1,300, the Carousel team has been committed to the art of customer success for its more than 6,000 highly satisfied customers since 1992. The company has been recognized by multiple publications and industry consortiums as a top technology integrator and managed services and cloud solution provider—including the Inc. 500/5000, Healthcare Informatics 100, and CRN MSP Elite 150. Headquartered in Exeter, RI, the company has offices across the United States and internationally—with three Network Operations Centers. To learn more, visit CarouselIndustries.com.
The Carrier Sales Specialist will be responsible for selling the complete portfolio of carrier services to mid-market and enterprise accounts in the California. Our Carrier Services team acts as a customer advocate by proactively managing every aspect of their communications as a single point of contact, building custom solutions, and leveraging our experience and expertise with connectivity, cloud, collaboration, mobility and telecom expense management solutions.
With over 100 industry leading domestic and international carriers in our supply chain, we take an agnostic approach towards consulting on what’s best for our customers - simplifying and streamlining procurement, contract negotiation, project management, adds moves and changes and long-term account management so our customers can focus on business outcomes instead of spending hours managing their telecom services.
- Pro-active, hunter type of mentality to grow revenue across our full portfolio in new and existing accounts.
- Work closely with other account team members on strategic account planning that is aligned with client business outcomes.
- Detailed analysis of existing services and unbiased evaluation of new solutions across multiple solution providers.
- Develop deep long-term relationships with clients at both operational and senior management levels.
- Consistently meet sales objectives and protect existing revenue through renewal of existing agreements.
- Ability to differentiate our solutions as a trusted business partner.
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure exceptional customer experience.
- Maintain training, awareness of competitive landscape, emerging technology and industry trends to enable our clients’ success.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 5-10 years in the IT industry with carrier sales experience.
- Proven track record of achieving targeted sales growth and account profitability.
- Excellent listening, questioning, presentation and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Intermediate skills with MS Office and Salesforce.
- Uncompromising ethics and integrity.
Carousel Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Carousel provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment free from unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other status or condition protected by local, state or federal law.