Arizona Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Teller - Deer Valley Branch
at Arizona Federal Credit Union
Position Title: Teller
- Provide an excellent member experience by showing care, delivering service with energy, and taking ownership of being an expert in problem resolution
- Process transactions – includes cash handling
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, services and partnerships
- Identify and offer products and services that are in the member’s best interest (there is a minimum goal of successful referrals required per month)
- Complete account maintenance requests
- Educate members on self-service options (online/mobile banking, ATMs, etc.)
- Serve as Lobby Director – welcome every member into the branch and actively guide them through their service experience
- Adhere to security guidelines (BSA, CIP, CTR, SAR)
High school diploma or GED; and one year experience in retail, customer service or a financial institution. Knowledge of PC software applications in Windows and Word. Ability to type 45 words per minute. Ability to read, write, speak and use proper grammar in English. Ability to read, interpret and analyze written instructions, correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to write simple business correspondence. Ability to communicate verbally both in person and on the telephone. Ability to speak effectively to members regarding sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to apply commonsense understanding when dealing with problems involving variables in standardized situations. Ability to calculate rates, ratios and percentages.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb or balance; stop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger keys accurately when using calculator machines or computer keyboards; reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Must be able to travel independently to departments and branch locations. NOTE: The requirements listed above qualifications and essential functions are representative of the knowledge, skill, physical demands or work environment required or encountered that must be met by an employee to successfully perform each duty and each function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.