Arc Document Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Outside Sales - Document Solutions Consultant
at Arc Document Solutions
Title: Outside Sales - Business Consultant
Summary: ARC Document Solutions specializes in Printing, Graphics, and Technology. You will be a part of the Document Solutions team, with a major focus on reprographics and traditional print of both large and small format pieces. You will also be working with our Equipment team, to support your clients’ needs within their own office or job site.
This is what you can expect to do in this role:
- Daily entry of client interactions using our CRM system, including but not limited to calls, emails, and face to face interactions.
- Conduct a minimum of 5 client visits per day, unless you are attending an event representing ARC; such as trade shows, golf tournaments, open houses, and client events.
- Closing a predetermined number of opportunities, per product, monthly; while simultaneously opening new opportunities for those products to keep a well-balanced pipeline.
- Utilizing pre-built systems and protocols to optimize performance and streamline daily, weekly, and monthly responsibilities.
- Actively engaging and acquiring new clientele to grow your book of business.
- Frequent touch points on all clients within your book, to the effect of no client going longer than 3 months without hearing from you.
- Researching your clients. What they do as a company, what work they have done with us in the past, and what areas they have not used us for. Proper utilization of this information to customize your sales approach per client.
- Notifying the team of any events in your sales territory that ARC may benefit from having a presence at.
- Proper delegation to support teams and communication to departments on needed assistance to optimize your ability to sell.
- Participation in educational opportunities, training sessions, industry events and organizations, and maintaining personal networks
- Other duties as assigned
Location: Seattle based, with frequent travel to the Bellevue area
Status: Full Time; Salary, base plus commission
Supervisor: You will report directly to the local Sales manager
These will help you to succeed:
- Reliable transportation
- A positive attitude and professional demeanor
- An excellent work ethic/habit, including the ability to plan and not have to be micromanaged
- Professional communication skills; both verbally and in written form
- Ability to prepare and present to all levels within the client organization.
- Effective scheduler; managing your time properly so you can focus on your meetings while promptly addressing any client or company needs.
- Competitive but not combative; willingness to work as a team.
- Ability to lead but willing to follow.
- General understanding of technology
You will be more successful with these:
- Experience with prospecting, cold calling, needs assessment, and building/managing a sales pipeline.
- Specific software knowledge of Salesforce, Microsoft Office, and Google Docs
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Benefits: Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance available as well as 401K Plan with company matching.
This is what we have to Offer:
- Excellent Company support and resources
- Excellent Company Reputation because we consistently receive 5-star customer reviews
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full medical, dental , vision and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan giving you 15% money by allowing you to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% BELOW street value
- Management team that supports you and want to see you be successful
- Culture of caring for our employees
- A variety of creative products to take to market unrivaled in the industry.
Headquarters: 12657 Alcosta Blvd., #200, San Ramon, CA 94583
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.