Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IP Analyst/Sales Support
Do you love numbers? Do you love sales? How about using numbers to track the effectiveness of a sales team? If this is your bread and butter, Aon is calling!
Your impact as an Intellectual Property Analyst/Sales Support
As an Intellectual Property (IP) Analyst/Sales Support, you will be a contributing member of the US Commercial Risk Intellectual Property Sales and Marketing team. Not only will you help to operationalize a growth strategy and measure new business activities, but you will also collaborate directly with top leaders in the organization.
- Comprehensive analysis of the IP Asset Stack
- Providing valuable information regarding companies, inventors and emerging technologies using a suite of patent, litigation and statistical analysis programs
- Making informed recommendations to senior analysts, legal counsel, and senior management on a regular basis
- Providing regular reports and communications to others within the firm regarding findings and project status.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team is critical.
- Strong computer skills essential with solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio required.
- Four (4) year degree and we will consider candidates in a wide range of fields of study including Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Business or other related technical fields.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.