Amy's Kitchen, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Deductions Coordinator - Entry Level
at Amy's Kitchen, inc.
The Sales Operations Team is adding a new Deductions Coordinator to the team and this could be your
opportunity to join the exciting world of Trade at Amy’s. This role is a perfect introductory opportunity for
someone who has thought about getting experience in the behind-the-scenes inner-workings of sales
operations, particularly with a focus on reconciling deducted balances. We have a tight-knit and fun trade
planning team that is looking for the right person to come aboard and help us make it easy and enjoyable
for everyone to eat well.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Review and process deductions/check requests and related backup to ensure they have been
allocated correctly and adhere to a standard
- Successfully maintain an ongoing low balance of open deductions for an assigned group of
- Review and reformat customer back-up files to analyze and validate customer deduction claims and
input into Trade Management System.
- Identify invalid claims, in accordance with deduction management guidelines, through
- Communicate & follow up effectively between involved parties, including sales, accounting, and
- Multi-tasking, attention to detail and flexibility essential
- 1-2 years experience in customer service, and/or accounting, preferably
in the food or consumer packaged goods industries. Sales and marketing experience a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word & intermediate Excel skills.
- Must also have knowledge of automated financial & accounting systems
- Close attention to and retention of detail, accurate data entry skills; ability to work under pressure
and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Dependability and initiative required.
This position will be compensated at an entry-level rate with exciting career growth potential on the sales
team and within the company.
Amy’s Kitchen is based in charming Petaluma, California. We’re located within an hour of San Francisco,
the ocean, redwood forests, and wine country. Enjoy the small boutiques and restaurants in historic
downtown and benefit from the modern amenities of a big city.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities