Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Loan Officer
at AmeriFirst Financial
Inside Sales Loan Officer
Want to be a part of a dynamic company and team? We are Looking for Candidates who are sharp, hungry and want to grow to the next level with us! Amerifirst Financial is Looking for you!
- ** Pay Commensurate with Experience**
- Must Have an Approved Arizona Mortgage Loan Originator License
Executive Summary of Position:
AmeriFirst Financial (AFI) is involved in all aspects of retail mortgage lending and works to provide borrowers, local realtors, and others in the mortgage and real estate industry with the most comprehensive selection of loan products and uncomprised service at competitive rates. This position will be supporting and assisting our Loan Originators to grow and maintain their business. This position assists external LOs in creating opportunities to close loans by making the first touchpoint with leads in a timely manner to convert by collecting a mortgage loan application, pulling credit, and any up front needed documents before transferring to external LO in market.
- Call all leads received within a timely manner (industry avg. 15 mins)
- Make a minimum of 50 calls per day, including first touchpoint and follow up calls to leads/prospects with the objective being conversations and applications
- Follow specific workflow and manager directive to maximize results
- Meet or exceed minimum threshold of 16 apps per month
- Build rapport and leverages customer relationships with existing and potential borrowers with the goal of meeting customer needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Analyze customers' financial situations and provide the appropriate solution by advising customers as to the appropriate loan product for them.
- Structure and price loans accurately
- Responsible for pipeline management and various internal/external communications tracked through our information management system
- Effectively manage multiple tasks in a fast paced working environment
- Communicate in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Exercise independent judgment and ability to work independently
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Report any potential or actual violations of such policies, practices or procedures to Compliance Manager
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Document and track daily/weekly/monthly activities via CRM
Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- More than 1 year working in a similar position or as a Loan Officer
- Must be state licensed through the state of Arizona (Mortgage Loan Origination License through NMLS).
- Licensed and ability to originate mortgage loans
- Experienced in growing a database and managing drip campaigns
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and technology
- Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally
- Basic knowledge of computer software and the ability to learn
- Basic understanding or real estate industry
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop working relations with business associates at a positive level
- Language skill required includes ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Mathematical skill is that of ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Computer skill required is that of basic personal computing including electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, etc.
Amerifirst Financial provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Amerifirst Financial complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive representation of all possible duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications. Other duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned to this position as the need arises and/or management requires. Understands, accepts and recognizes requirements relating to compliance issues and attends training as is appropriate and relative to their position. Including, but not limited to: the Bank Secrecy Act: Anti-Money Laundering, USA Patriot Act.