Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Representative
at AmeriFirst Financial
Business Development Representative
Want to be a part of a dynamic company and team? We are Looking for Candidates who are sharp, hungry and want to grow to the next level with us! Amerifirst Financial is Looking for you!
Executive Summary of Position:
The Business Development Representative (BDR) supports their Team Loan Officer in building brand awareness and deepening referral partner relationships. The BDR assists in marketing efforts and managing the Team Loan Officer’s book of business to identify repeat transactions. They may support the Loan Officer in gathering documentation needed from borrowers to close their loans.
- Conduct presentations and workshops for realtors.
- Manage and update current CRM database.
- Attend caravans/broker previews and other realtor social events.
- Gather conditions needed from borrowers to close loans.
- Prospect new realtor relationships through cold-calls, office visits, and other realtor events.
- Promote continuing education classes.
- Help identify potential repeat loan transactions through consistent marketing to past borrowers.
- Schedule at least one new realtor meeting for their Loan Officer each week.
- Conduct one realtor workshop each week (or as otherwise deemed necessary by the branch manager).
- Maintain and organize the database of current and prospective realtor referral partners.
- Understand, accept and recognize requirements related to compliance issues.
- Attend training as appropriate and relative to the job position, including but not limited to: Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-money laundering, Patriot Act.
Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- Education - High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience networking or establishing new business relationships.
- Great communication skills and professional demeanor.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to present and train.
- Ability to network and brand their Team Loan Officer at social events.
- Language skill required is ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong social skills and ability to network one-on-one as well as in group settings.
- Computer skill required is that of basic personal computing including electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, etc.
- Minimum one year experience with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
Use independent judgment to achieve assigned objectives and goals while operating within corporate and departmental policy guidelines.
- Maintain a positive, friendly, sincere and professional attitude when representing the company.
- Apply common sense understanding in distributing and carrying out tasks and instructions.
- Work independently and in cooperation with others.
Amerifirst Financial provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Amerifirst Financial complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive representation of all possible duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications. Other duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned to this position as the need arises and/or management requires. Understands, accepts and recognizes requirements relating to compliance issues and attends training as is appropriate and relative to their position. Including, but not limited to: the Bank Secrecy Act: Anti-Money Laundering, USA Patriot Act.