America's Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Member Service Representative II - Banker -- DuPont
at America's Credit Union
- 02-Jul-2019 to 31-Aug-2019 (PST)
- Member Services
- DuPont, WA, USA
- Full Time
What makes ACU different? We are an institution that provides exceptional, in depth training to all employees who come on board. We offer many opportunities in all areas of the Credit Union to grow your career and the ability to earn knowledge and work experience in many areas of a business. And because we want to attract the best talent, you can earn a $250 sign on bonus for completing your first 30 days! Are you ready for a change? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The position of Member Service Representative II will work under general supervision and follows established policies and procedures of the credit union. The primary emphasis for this position will be to educate members of available borrowing options and assist members in the areas of Visa accounts, share accounts, stop payments, money orders, check orders, and resolve member inquiries. This position will require knowledge of loan, IRA, CD, Visa, ATM, wire transfer, and western union processes. The position will assist in any area as directed by Management or department supervisor in a relief capacity. This position reports to the Branch Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Review loan applications and advise members of loan policies and rate information
- Assist in the process of clear vehicle titles and paid loan documentation
- Open share, share drafts, smart club, Christmas club and IRA accounts
- Redeem, renew and rollover Certificate of Deposit
- Place stop payments on ON-US checks, bank checks, money orders and ACH
- Issue, reissue, or hot card ATM cards/Visa Debit cards
- Assist members with unauthorized use of ATM/Visa debit cards
- Be knowledgeable and conversant with all IRA account information
- Assist members with forgery claims on checking accounts
- Maintain a professional appearance suitable for person-to-person interviews with members of the credit union; follow guidelines of the credit union dress code
- Responsible for balancing daily transactions and cash totals in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
- Maintain effective oral and written communication with all credit union employees to ensure coordination and exchange of information for accomplishing credit union goals
- Attend monthly staff meetings, training sessions as assigned by immediate Supervisor
- Provide prompt and courteous service to members
ACU offers a full benefit package for employees working 30 or more hours per week including Medical, dental, Paid Time Off, 401(k) and paid Holidays. Background screening and credit will be completed prior to hire.
ACU is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Disability/Veteran employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.