American Dental Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Services Representative - Full time
at American Dental Partners
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing (entry level admin team member).
- Answer incoming calls using proper telephone etiquette.
- Check patients in and out.
- Schedule/confirm patient appointments.
- Perform all necessary paperwork (i.e. patient charts, referrals, appointment cards, welcome packets and treatment plan forms).
- Collect all co-payments and past due balances on date of service.
- Present financial policies and arrangements accurately to patients.
- Facilitate effective patient flow using the proper callback system.
- Identify, reference and apply insurance coverage and billing.
- Perform basic computer functions.
- Act in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Six months of similar job experience.
- Demonstrate ability to assume Patient Services Representative’s essential responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrate knowledge of effective scheduling.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Demonstrate and promote superior customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Exercise basic knowledge of dental terminology.
- Support corporate vision and strategy.
Valley Dental Group is a general and multi-specialty practice located in Golden Valley Minnesota. We are dedicated to helping people of all ages achieve and maintain optimum dental health by providing a full range of services in a personal, caring and convenient setting. The Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care “AAAHC” accredited the practice in 1989 and we continue our AAAHC accreditation holding us to the highest standards in the healthcare industry.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package and a professional work environment.