Allstate New Jersey
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry Level Insurance Sales Producer
at Allstate New Jersey
If you enjoy interacting with people, providing outstanding products backed by A rated carriers and are looking for a rewarding career, Allstate Local Office of Westwood, New Jersey may be the right place for you! Our Sales team consists of licensed insurance professionals who delight customers every day by providing exceptional, personalized sales & service. We sell & service Auto, Home, Renter's, Umbrella, Watercraft, and other personal lines products!
If you think this is the right career opportunity for you, feel free to apply and take the first steps to a rewarding career at a Local Allstate Office.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Must be willing to obtain Property & Casualty License within 90 days of employment.
- Take inbound Sales calls from potential policy holders
- Selling personal home, auto, motorcycle, and other personal lines products
- Utilizing Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office tools in daily business operations
- Servicing Personal Lines products
- Making outbound sales calls to internet leads
- Service & Selling to walk-in client
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior sales experience and/or a strong desire to work in sales
- Demonstrated job stability
- Solid computer, grammar, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision making skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Willingness to secure NJ Insurance licenses
- Spanish bilingual a plus!
- Willing to secure NJ Life and Health licenses in first 6 months
- Sell a minimum of $10,000 premium/month
- Consistently generate financial/life cross sell opportunities
- 401K and Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical Coverage
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Base Salary Competitive bonus program
- Monthy Commissions
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Base Pay + Commissions + Bonuses
- First Year Total Comp. Expectation: $55,000 - $85,000
- Second Year Total Comp. Expectation: $65,000 - $95,000
- Base will be $33k - $40k depending on qualifications and related experience
- Base Pay will be hourly and require about 10 hours of OT/month
Job Type: Full-time