ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Manager - Bellevue, NE - HCI
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
HCI Logistics is a member of the Flatwater Group of companies. Flatwater is the products and logistics division of Ho-Chunk, Inc., the award-winning economic development corporation owned by the Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska. The Flatwater family of companies provides a wide array of products, professional services and logistics solutions.
HCI Logistics delivers comprehensive logistics solutions to fulfill the requirements of organizations on a nationwide basis to distribute products and materials on time and on budget.
The Sales Manager will oversee and lead the activities of the Logistics Department.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides leadership to the sales team.
- Motivates and encourages sales team to ensure quotas are met
- Acquires new customers.
- Assigns trucks and drivers to pick up and deliver loads of freight.
- Reviews and analyzes sales and operational records and reports; uses data o project sales determine profitability and targets and identify potential new markets.
- Identifies and analyzes customer preference to properly direct sales efforts.
- Assigns territories and sets quotas for sales team.
- Consults with potential customers to understand their needs; identifies and suggests equipment, products, or services that will meet those needs.
- Resolves customer complaints, staffing problems, and other issues that may interfere with efficient sales operations.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to develop sales quotas and strategies.
- Prepares sales budget; monitors and approves expenses.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Time Management.
- Decision Making.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organization Skills.
This position has supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Travel is not required for this position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in the trucking and transportation industry.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- At least three years of sales experience required.
Bachelor’s degree in business, business administration, or related field OR
comparable record of sales leadership experience required.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
None required for this position.
Ho-Chunk, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified, Native American Tribally-owned.