ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Relations Representative - Bellevue, NE - HCI
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
The Client Relations Representative is responsiblefor building relationships with customers and carriers, in qualifying andlanding new opportunities.
Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to performthe essential functions.
· Develop and expand relationships with customers andcarriers resulting in repeat business.
· Maintain high level of customer service withcustomers and carriers.
· Assess customer/carrier needs and present solutions.
· Take ownership of and manage multiple accounts.
· Develop thorough industry knowledge and expertise inmultiple transportation modes.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional officeenvironment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such ascomputers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Thephysical demands described here are representative of those that must be met byan employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Whileperforming the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to usehands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch orcrawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. Theemployee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds, frequentlylift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or moveobjects that weigh more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required bythis job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheralvision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
PositionType/Expected Hours of Work
Thisis a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30a.m. to 5 p.m.
Travelis not required for this position.
· Must possess a sense of urgency inmeeting multiple deadlines and work through pressure to problem solve.
· Ability to work in a dynamic,entrepreneurial organization, in both a team and independent environment inpursuit of team and individual goals.
· Willing to qualify potential customersor carriers and pursue from discovery to implementation.
· Ability to communicate effectively andprofessionally with various levels of supply chain through phone, fax, e-mailor written correspondence.
· Excellent analytical, organizationaland problem-solving skills are essential.
· Computer knowledge including, but notlimited to: word processing, e-mail and spreadsheets.
· Must possess time management skills andmaintain attention to detail.
· Prior experience in customer serviceand or sales fields may be substituted for formal education.
1. Degree in Business Administrationpreferred.
Nonerequired for this position.
None required for this position.
Ho-Chunk,Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered withoutregard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physicaldisability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent inaccordance with applicable laws.
Pleasenote this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensivelisting of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of theemployee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change atany time with or without notice.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/GenderIdentity/Drug Free Employer. SBA 8(a),SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified, Native American Tribally-owned.