ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Specialist - Bellevue, NE - HCI
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
The mission of the Flatwater Group is to develop quality business opportunities in both the government and private sectors while providing clients with creative solutions, competitive prices and extraordinary customer service.
The Business Development Support Specialist is the link between the Business Development team, customers, vendors and all departments within the company, This individual will initiate and manage effective communications between teaming partners, vendors, customers and internal departments for proposal development, capture and pricing support to win new business.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The Business Development Specialist will possess a high degree of self-motivation, well-developed planning, organization and time management skills, and a passion for building long-term client relationships based on service, performance and trust - someone who wants to make a difference,
- The role requires excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills and the ability to present both product and service capabilities of the company in response to the unique needs of each customer.
- Emphasis is on new account development, relationship selling and promoting the company's presence in the federal market.
- The role requires experience in commercial furniture or related industry.
- Plans, and manages strategy for specific vertical(s) that support the strategic direction of the company.
- Have knowledge of furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E) and vendor·and contractor management.
- Establishes and implements goals, strategies and objectives for increasing current business, as well as attracting new business and identifying new customer bases.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organizational Skills.
- Technical Capacity.
- Collaboration Skills.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel is required during the business day, out-of-area and overnight travel to be expected.
- Requires 2 years of Commercial Furniture sales experience and knowledge of major furniture manufactures
- Experience with modular furniture, to include basic design, specification and planning with understanding of component parts and pieces is highly desired.
- Must be able to pursue and develop multiple projects and opportunities concurrently.
- Maintains a valid Driver’s License and be insurable under company insurance provider/program
- Proficient computer and keyboard skills to quickly navigate Customer Resource Management software and respond to online leads.
- Experience in federal contracting preferred, but not required
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Business Management or a related field from a four-year accredited college or university, preferred by not required.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
None required for this position.
Ho-Chunk, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified, Native American Tribally-owned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.