Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior National Account Manager
- Oversees sales consultation, design, support, and management of customer activity involving but not limited to the collaboration, enterprise networking, data solutions and security products and services with primary focus in designated region
- Establishes, maintains, and develops business with customers and potential customers in the assigned region to enhance the potential for meeting the objectives of maximum profitability and growth through effective sales and services
- Analyzes customer/competition situations, customer's business issues and interests, and generate a strategy that will achieve business objectives
- Develops a Business Plan for area of responsibility that is consistent with short-range and long-range company objectives
- Ensures strong, effective market share of the products and services by providing direction and information on the products and related services. Develop and maintain technical competency in all products offered including all solutions from represented manufactures as well as professional services supplied by ConvergeOne Solutions
- Makes telephone calls and presentations to customers and potential customers, consistently adding new prospects and clients
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems/complaints
- Keeps well informed on industry changes, participates where possible in organizations directly involved with our prime markets, and continually works to improve sales techniques and sales knowledge
- Sales support, marketing, services, purchasing/inventory to reach company objectives
- Keeps advised on company policies, procedures, and objectives, clarifying them with Supervisor when and if questions arise, and is always prepared to accurately discuss these policies to our customers
- Maintains a sales forecasting capability and an active reporting procedure in accordance with company needs
Additional Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of Cisco's product line
- Five or more years of direct selling experience
- 4-year college degree in Business or equivalent in experience
- Ability to call on and work directly with C level executives in mid to large size businesses
- Strong presentation, verbal and communication skills are essential
- Demonstrated sales ability and technical aptitude
- Knowledge and track record of territory development including new business accounts
- Previous experience working in the technology industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Less than 10%
Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all duties, responsibilities or activities that are required of a team member for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. At any point in time, the essential functions and primary duties associated with this position will be the principal, major or most important duties, responsibilities and activities that the employee is expected to perform as determined and directed by ConvergeOne.
ConvergeOne provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, and all team members will be treated with respect to their employment, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For further details please view the Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm