Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Representative | Doral, FL
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion Staffing Solutions is in need of a Sales Representative for a company located in the Doral, FL area. Will prospect and develop the South Florida, Caribbean and Latin America market for sale of our client's products. Our client is seeking a highly motivated, aggressive salesperson, committed to a long term career with the company. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the bulk transportation, food and energy industries, fluent in English and Spanish, verbal and written. The candidate will be responsible for identifying and calling upon customers. The candidate will be provided assets to assist in facilitating sales and compensated based on sales. This position reports to the General Manager of the Doral, FL facility which has a showroom and warehouse to support fulfillment of the products.
As Sales Representative, you will make your mark by:
- Promotion and sales of products including pneumatic, liquid, vacuum tanks, open deck and all blower, vacuum pumps, hydraulic driven system applications, liquid pumps and parts sales.
- Handle customer’s inbound requests and quotes in a timely manner
- Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue, by cold-calling if necessary
- Drive business development efforts in South Florida, Caribbean and Latin America regions
- Create detailed instructions for sales and service orders
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner
- Maintain accurate records, including sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation
- Creating an environment conducive to sales growth by building and developing relationships through marketing and daily interaction with customers
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with manufacturers and suppliers
The ideal candidate does not need to have direct knowledge of the bulk transportation market and equipment, but should have the aptitude to quickly learn the market and potential customers in the market.
Successful candidates must have:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. (Word Excel. Etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with associates of all levels
- Fluent in Spanish (must) and Portuguese (not required)
- Ability to work independently, with strong organizational skills and flexibility in a team orientated environment
- Ability to operate fork lift
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and perform assembly work in warehouse, when necessary
Applicants will work in the customer's facilities located in the Doral, FL area.
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- A clean background needed for employment in Freight Forwarding locations as TSA/STA Certification will be needed.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs