Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Property Manager - Full Time - Exp 2+ - RGLA
at Afton Properties
Seeking a Assistant Manager to oversee a 138 unit property located in the City of Lancaster to work Full Time. The Assistant Manager will be responsible for providing support to the management, operations and maintenance of the property.
- Two years of previous Assistant Management or Management Experience, Leasing and General Office management.
- Must be a good communicator.
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) or Accredited Resident Manager (ARM) preferred.
- Demonstrate the ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect pertinent data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and initiate an appropriate course of action.
- Competence in personal computer skills, keyboard, internet search, math, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as software applications.Knowledge of OSHA laws and regulations.
- Yardi and Rent Cafe preferred.
- Be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Successfully pass a background test.
- Hourly, Estimated Annual Wage of $29,000 ($14 an Hour) to $31,000($15 an Hour) plus Commissions/Bonus based on leasing and completion of goals based on preset parameters.
- Benefits package including medical, dental and vision and more.
- PTO Holiday Pay and Vacation Pay.
- Position requires availability to work Tuesday - Saturday (subject to change)
- 9 am to 6 pm. (subject to change)
Community Manager - Job Description
Assist with the day to day operations and tenant relations through the coordination of tenant requests and administration of maintenance services.
Process and post tenant checks, review ledgers, and assist with general property accounting.
Answer and route phone calls from tenants and vendors to the appropriate contact within property management and/or dispatch personnel based on immediate needs.
Provide tenants and vendors with assistance in all aspects of scheduling building maintenance, communicating building procedures and supplying general building information.
Provide support by producing, modifying and /or distributing various forms, spreadsheets, manuals, information packages, and miscellaneous type-written information.
Assist with the scheduling of contractor work and coordinate with tenants.
Maintain a filing system for leases, tenants, insurance certificates, vendors, buildings, drawings, contracts and postings.
Handle miscellaneous assignments or special projects as requested by management.
Assist with the coordination of rent/lease collections.
Dispatch tenant work orders; maintain tenant work order e-mail.
Handle tenant, vendor and prospective tenant walk-ins or assign as needed.
Ensure proper maintenance of property by assisting in inspecting periodically.
If you are interested and believe you qualify for this position please complete the application form and submit a copy of your resume and cover letter.