Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Service Supervisor
at A+E Networks
THE ROLE: Sales Service Supervisor
This individual is responsible for the training of all new SSR’s. Manage day to day workflow of NY SSRs.
The Supervisor will respond to system issues and questions from users and reinforce all Policies and
Procedures necessary to provide the best possible customer service to both internal and external clients.
Meet regularly with Account Executives/SVP’s as it relates to the workload of their team and any issues.
Offer hands on backup when necessary.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create and update all training materials for Wide Orbit Systems
- Create and manage training calendar and timeline
- Train all new SSR’s on Wide Orbit systems and processes
- Training SSR’s on invoice adjustments procedure
- Collaborate with internal departments to set-up refresher sessions
- Partnership elements
- EDI processing
- Analysts processing of makegoods/re-expressions
- Train all new ISP’s on Wide Orbit Deal Maintenance
- Testing new features with IT and Wide Orbit retraining where necessary
Supervising NY/National SSR’s
- Manage both short-term and long-term coverage
- Provide back up for SSR’s where needed
- Daily check-in to help manage workload and assure deadlines are met
- Point Person for day to day questions and troubleshooting
- Communicate with Account Executives on a regular basis to review SSR status and share progress update
- Check in with manager to assess overall workloads for efficiencies and make recommendations on coverage/training refreshers
Additional Responsibilities (including, not limited to)
- Process all invoice adjustments for all Sales teams
- Coordinate with Marketing partnerships on scheduling of content bumpers
- Schedule and maintain Syndication deal in coordination with internal constituents
- Liaison between clients, Commercial operations and Commercial clearance to schedule/maintain Program Partnership deals
- Work with network scheduling to maintain Program Partnership grid and identify play patterns to post analyze delivery impact
- Work with Revenue Management to create quarterly models and ratecard for Enthusiast programming blocks
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
First and foremost as a member of A+E Networks Ad Sales you will learn how to be a team player in a fast-paced, innovative environment. You will learn how to become a content matter expert in every aspect of our business. From programming to marketing to research and analytics you will learn the mission for each brand, the content they represent and the audiences they reach. You will learn how to take this knowledge and share it with current and potential advertising partners. You will learn how to persuade them to partner with us. You will learn budgetary goals and how the ad sales team is on the frontline in generating revenue for the organization. You will learn how to build relationships inside and outside the organization. You will learn how to have fun throughout this process. You will learn that this is a special place to work.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
- Four-year college degree, experience as an SSR, or knowledge of sales based systems/traffic systems.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel; Wide Orbit experience preferred.
- 3 years’ experience in Ad Sales necessary.
Hi there. Interested in learning, doing, and being a key part of a global entertainment media company?
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary. Stories remind us that we are more similar than different; stories honor the diversity and communality of human experience. Storytelling is how we share our meaning and purpose.
This is our truth. This is A+E. We connect, cultivate, and celebrate our diverse family of award-winning content creators, giving them everything they need to be the bravest storytellers.