Advantest America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Account Manager
at Advantest America Corporation
Candidate must provide sales leadership in a territory to continuously maximize growth, revenue and profit while making the most efficient use of resources. Minimum of 5 years of combined experience in field sales and global strategic account management in the semiconductor capital equipment industry required.
- Consistently meet or exceed annual sales goals.
- Develop sales plans, including account strategies, local/downstream resource allocation, define product deficiencies/issues, manage benchmarks, and make appropriate product and engagement decisions as it affects the account globally. Global planning, integration and coordination are requisite components of this role.
- Prioritize focus/resource allocation for all accounts in the territory based on ROI.
- Effectively sell your strategy/vision internally in order to get management to support investments required for success.
- Ability to sell using a consultative approach by thoroughly understanding the customer's business, goals and organizational dynamics, then defining the most compelling solution based on Advantest's offerings.
- Accountable for the design, scoping, and technical validity of the solution to achieve the customer's business objectives.
- Identify Advantest and Non-Advantest resources required to deliver customer solutions and track and manage the deliverables committed to.
- Creates such value with their expertise, candidate becomes part of customer's business process; able to have influence on the customer's decision process and business.
- Represents customer's needs of their assigned business segment to field or factory.
- Has strong writing skills to document and communicate appropriately.
- Has strong problem-solving skills.
- Works with the local US SE team and manager to plan and document team resource allocation required to achieve the business goals. Encourages a strong AM/SE Manager/COE partnership to form strategies, build value propositions and manage deliverables for the account.
- Monitors applications, service and sales related issue escalations for the US based customer's domestic and overseas operations that are handled by the country customer teams. Escalates and informs management as needed and participates in the escalation process.
- Responsible for driving the local (CRM) account forecast and coordinating/reporting the downstream forecast as it pertains to the global customer forecast. Generate customer quotes, business proposals and have experience in negotiating commercial agreements and contracts. Provide bi-weekly/monthly account reports, Business Reviews with management and related Business Units, as requested and appropriate.
- Having the ability adapt, adjust and respond quickly during high-pressure situations, with the skillset to balance and support the customer's expectations, while always trying to maintain Advantest's best interest as a top priority.
- Working with the highest integrity, in order to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Able to cultivate and build strong customer relationships.
- Demonstrated skills, track record and ability to diagnose and drive global customer teams by achieving sales targets, market share goals and high customer satisfaction.
Candidate must provide sales leadership in a territory to continuously maximize growth, revenue and profit while making the most efficient use of resources.
Minimum of 5 years of combined experience in field sales, marketing, business development or global strategic account management in the semiconductor capital equipment industry required.
BS in Business or Engineering recommended