Advantest America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Semiconductor Test Pre-sales Engineer
at Advantest America Corporation
With a long-term legacy of success, innovation and customer awards, Advantest America, Inc. (AAI) is the North American subsidiary of Advantest Corporation, the world's largest provider of automated test equipment (ATE) to the semiconductor industry. We lead the way in developing new and innovative test and handling solutions for the global electronics industry. Advantest America, Inc. (AAI) has a unique company culture. With its corporate headquarters in Japan and its US subsidiary based in the Silicon Valley, AAI possesses a cross-cultural blend of Japanese and California styles.
We value ethical action in all our endeavors. Integrity is a critical component of who we are and what we do. We also value truthful communication. We strive to build trusting relationships with our employees, customers, and partners which have a positive influence in creating winning results. We never forget that it's the hard work and dedication of our people that wins our company recognition with our customers and within our industry. Working for Advantest is working for the leader in its class. Our employees are self-motivated and have come to expect competent leadership from our managers and executives.
The Pre-sales Applications Engineer position delivers technical expertise to customers, influences product development and sales strategies, and promotes business growth across the industry. The position, based in Dallas, TX is focused on analog and digital testing solutions and works in partnership with the V93000 business unit, account management, and applications teams.
- Cross-functional leadership in Technical Review.
- Meetings, with a goal of analyzing mid and long-term product gaps based on technology and application trends in the industry.
- Technical pre-sales, especially regarding new or early-development products and product extensions.
- Total solution development, supporting the full production and development flow for Digital and Analog testing. This includes bridging the formal R&D products to customer solutions for existing and new application areas and leveraging those solutions across accounts.
- Mapping top-down sales objectives to strategic projects within the key accounts, and partnering with the 93k Business Unit to achieve those objectives.
Approximately 25% travel to various customer and Advantest sites.
- Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering & Computer Science or equivalent with 10+ years experience in semiconductor testing and application development
- Programming fluency in scripting and tester O/S platforms
- Linux Platform Skills or equivalent
- Understanding of the semiconductor lifecycle, and associated assembly and test value chain.
- Deep understanding of Power Analog test requirements and equipment
- Solid cross-functional collaboration and communication skills