Advantest America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Relations Specialist
at Advantest America Corporation
Sales Relations Specialist:
Advantest Test Solutions, Inc. (ATS) is looking for a Sales Relations Specialist to join our team in Irvine, CA. ATS is a leading provider of massively parallel electronic test systems that includes System Level Test (SLT), burn in and semiconductor/module tests. ATS has an exciting line of high-performance test systems that support the semiconductor industry around the world.
The Sales Relations Specialist acts as the primary liaison between Advantest Test Solutions (ATS) business unit and Advantest's worldwide sales account teams. Supports sales teams in attaining targets and operates with management and clients to determine business requirements. Instrumental in assuring focused and productive communication with the new and existing customers and ATS subject matter experts. Coordinates the quoting and proposal activities with the sales team, provides reporting and analysis to the sales team in order to more productively manage the bookings, along with ensuring that customer inquiries get routed to the right contact and facilitates customer satisfaction. Responsible for different kinds of administrative, coordination, forecasting and reporting functions essential for everyday operation of the ATS business unit.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains a healthy relationship with existing customers, Advantest's worldwide sales account teams, strategic vendor/partners and internal organizations.
- Ability to interface directly with the customer to best understand their inquiries and how to best serve them.
- Generates sales reporting and support involving efficient handling of agreements, sales proposals and quotes.
- Supports the sales team in attaining sales targets.
- Communicates with the sales team for forecasts, status of order and position of sales.
- Prepares monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis.
- Assists with proposals, agreements, sales reports, equipment system configurations, service plans and representations.
- Works together with other internal functions to ensure timely and successful delivery of Advantest products, solutions and services to customers and/or their subcontractors.
- Monitors the trends and evaluating the performance assessed against monthly sales goals.
- Coordinates and responds to requests of internal and external meetings.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of sales strategy as prepared by the Sales Team.
- Ability to fuel new sales and increased margins.
- All other duties as required.
Requirements, Education & Skills:
- College degree preferred.
- 5+ years of B2B sales support or customer service experience.
- Must possess computer proficiency and keyboarding skills, including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills, as well as, experience with Customer Resource Management (CRM) and forecasting tools.
- Demonstrated project management skills and experience preferred.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to exert sound judgement, discretion and preserve confidentiality.
- Strong negotiation skills are highly desirable.
- Excellent English language communication skills are a must, and additional language skills such as Japanese, German and/or Chinese are a plus.