Advantest America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Advantest America Corporation
Looking for someone who is driven to succeed with a desire to grow in their career. Candidate must provide sales leadership in a territory to continuously maximize growth, revenue and profit while making the most efficient use of resources. Looking for a candidate with approximately 5 to 10 years of combined experience in field sales and/or applications engineering in the semiconductor capital equipment industry. Product training and mentoring will be provided.
- Consistently meet or exceed annual sales goals.
- Develop sales plans, including account strategies, local/downstream resource allocation, define product deficiencies/issues, manage benchmarks, and make appropriate product and engagement decisions as it affects the account globally. Global planning, integration and coordination are requisite components of this role.
- Ability to develop strategic relationship with customer's decision makers.
- Prioritize focus/resource allocation for all accounts in the territory based on ROI.
- Effectively sell your strategy/vision internally in order to get management to support investments required for success.
- Ability to sell using a consultative approach by thoroughly understanding the customer's business, goals and organizational dynamics, then defining the most compelling solution based on Advantest's offerings.
- Accountable for the design, scoping, and technical validity of the solution to achieve the customer's business objectives.
- Identify Advantest and Non-Advantest resources required to deliver customer solutions and track and manage the deliverables committed to.
- Creates such value with their expertise, candidate becomes part of customer's business process; able to have influence on the customer's decision process and business.
- Represents customer's roadmap and test requirements to the respective business units aligning the customer's requirements with future product development.
- Has strong writing skills to document and communicate appropriately.
- Have strong problem solving skills.
- Builds strong relationships with Applications Engineering team and manager to plan and document team resource allocation required to achieve the business goals. Collaborates with the Applications Engineering community to build comprehensive value propositions.
- Monitors applications, service and sales related issue escalations for the US based customer's domestic and overseas operations that are handled by the country customer teams. Escalates and informs management as needed and participates in the escalation process.
- Responsible for driving the local (CRM) account forecast and coordinating/reporting the downstream forecast as it pertains to the global customer forecast. Generate customer quotes, business proposals and have experience in negotiating commercial agreements and contracts. Provide bi-weekly/monthly account reports, Business Reviews with management and related Business Units, as requested and appropriate.
- Demonstrated skills, track record and ability to diagnose and drive global customer teams by achieving sales targets, market share goals and high customer satisfaction.
Candidate must provide sales leadership in a territory to continuously maximize growth, revenue and profit while making the most efficient use of resources.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of combined experience in field sales, applications engineering, marketing, business development or global strategic account management in the semiconductor capital equipment industry required.
- BS in Business or Engineering recommended
Additional Skills Preferred (but not required):
Experience / working knowledge of semiconductor test. Background in applications engineering or test engineering preferred.